2011. 3. 22.

Charly (charlycheer)

YouTube channel: 
http://youtube.com/charlycheer



Name:
Charly


Languages spoken in her videos:
English, Spanish, Korean, American Sign Language


What kind of vidoes does she make?
"Real life footge of my life in Korea as an English teacher and as a foreigner are usual videos posted on my channel. I show my favorite foods as a vegetarian in Korea as well as my favorite junk foods. Videos about the TaLK Program are uploaded as it's the program I came through to teach in Korea. There are also videos about what it's like to be black in Korea as well as videos practicing languages. My specialty is showing what I call Korean "eyecandy" as I explore dating in Korea."
Introduction from Charly

"Hey guys! I really enjoy making and editing videos which you might start to notice if you come visit my channel as you'll notice my frequent uploads. My life in Korea is amazing and I love to share it with anyone who is interested in following me on my journey. I have a passion for languages and other cultures. Come along with me!"

Keyword for her channel:
TaLK program teach and learn in korea foreigner black in korea american Gangwondo Gangneung charlycheer african american motivational vegetarian in korea dating in korea korean eyecandy


These are some of the videos on her channel:






댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기